Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hot Stuff! Brand New Cranial Laser Reflex Technique Case Study Video!

Here is a new video of a patient that came in yesterday for the first time. She was referred by another chiropractor in town who sent her for evaluation and a Cranial Laser Reflex Technique treatment for spasms after a stroke 2.5 years ago. She has also been under the care of several MD's, PT's, neurologists, etc during this time. (Luckily she was very agreeable to me videoing the session, and luckily I had an extern handy to hold my iPhone.)

The total visit lasted about 25 minutes, but the video is edited to 10 minutes long as per the youtube limits. Most of what I cut was me talking, and repeating some of the same treatments again.

I start off with lasering the Cranial Reflex Pathways for the biceps and forearm muscles with a 200mW 650nm red laser (on half battery power, probably). This immediately reduced the tone of these muscles that had been in spasm for 2.5 years. I then perform some general cranial adjustments, both with my hands and with light taps from the Impulse adjusting instrument. I then release the traps, pecs, and rhomboids, etc with more CLRT.

Then I bust out the Resonant Frequency Wand and run the normalizing frequencies for biceps, forearm flexors, etc. The change was immediately apparent. The biceps frequency elongated that muscle and allowed me to straighten her arm, and the freq for pronator teres was especially helpful at untwisting her foream and wrist. After a few minutes of this, I was able to fully extend her arm, waaay farther than it had been for years. She reported that she felt a tingling in her arm as I was working on her head, and that the treatment felt "awesome."

The difficulty with a case like this lies in the fact that she has been stuck in rigid flexion so long and these muscles have shortened considerably, and she will have to un-learn all the coping strategies she has had to create along the way. But overall, her response after a single treatment makes me think she'll do very well if we keep this up.

There's no limit to the capacity of the human body to heal itself... if one is open to the possibilities.

Pretty cool stuff...Watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment